Here at the Central Valley Community Foundation, we are committed to big and lasting change. We partner with people and organizations that intimately know the needs of our community and focus our investment on transforming systems, not just fixing symptoms.
Although the majority of our grantmaking is donor-led, we prioritize our discretionary grantmaking on the following focus areas:
- Economic Development / Small Business Support
- Education / Human Capital Development
- Neighborhood Revitalization / Place-based, resident-led development
Since 2012, over 900 organizations have received grants from the Foundation. Because of our unique position and history of effective investment in the region, we often work with our donors and state and national funders to provide direction for their giving. Please fill out the Nonprofit Registration Form to ensure we are aware of your organization, its impact, and its current needs.
For more information
Open A Fund
Community-based organizations can establish a nonprofit fund or endowment with us. It is a simple way to create sustainability for your mission. We provide the administration so your valuable staff time can be focused on serving the community.
Advantages of a fund with the Foundation:
- We alleviate the administrative burden of investing and managing your dollars and if endowed, provide a reliable stream of income in perpetuity.
- We can accept a variety of assets into your fund ie: stock, real estate, vehicles, other appreciated assets. View Gift Types
- You can fundraise directly into your fund, and we will process the transactions on your behalf.
To open a fund, please call us at