Since 1966, we have been the experts in community impact through charitable giving in the Central Valley. If you would like to discuss the many benefits of philanthropy with your clients, we are your solution.
For decades, we’ve worked with individuals, corporations, and families to create giving strategies as part of their annual philanthropy, in relation to significant taxable events, and for their estate plans.
When we partner together, you stay in control of your client relationships, and we serve as added value, providing expertise around community impact strategies and charitable giving.
Not only are we experts, we’re the most cost effective option.
Fund Management Fees
Benefits for Clients
- A fund with the Foundation is a simplified and cost effective alternative to forming and administering a private foundation
- Contributions to donor funds, in most cases, offer maximum federal and state tax benefits
- We accept a wide variety of gifts—including cash, stock, real estate and agricultural crops.
- We have a deep understanding of the needs of the community and a proven track record and can guide your clients to giving most effectively.
Fund management fees for individual and corporate donors
|Step||Non-Scholarship Funds*||Scholarship Funds||Mission Support|
|Over $2.50 million||0.85%**||1.00%||2.00%||1.50%**||2.00%||5.00%|
* A $250 minimum annual fee applies to non-scholarship funds. A $500 minimum fee applies to scholarship funds.